To date, no advance in medicine has had more impact in cosmetic dermatology than the development of laser surgery.
In fact, laser procedures have added a new dimension to face of cosmetic surgery. Advances have allowed for our patients in Jacksonville, Fleming Island and Ponte Vedra Beach to experience a quicker recovery, enhanced safety and fewer treatments being needed.
For example, new developments in fractional technology have made skin rejuvenation with the CO2 laser a great option. This laser can replace damaged skin cells with new healthier cells, allowing the skin to tighten, and look smoother and more evenly pigmented.
Today's lasers can treat a whole host of conditions. They are effective for treating conditions such as acne, acne scarring, age spots, skin discoloration, blood vessels, tattoos, cellulite, unwanted hair growth, eyelid circles (bags) and birthmarks. Please check out our before and after section to see the types of laser procedures we perform.
ADAS laser procedures are performed using the most advanced technologies available. At your first appointment you will have a private consultation with one of our experienced ADAS providers (click here to learn about providers).
Available laser treatments include:
- Acne Scar Treatment (Fractional CO2 "DOT"™ Laser, Fraxel (re:store)™)
- Age Spots (Medlite™ C6)
- Birthmark Treatment (VBeam™, Fraxel (re:store)™, Medlite™ C6)
- Fractional CO2 "DOT"™ Laser
- Fraxel (re:store)™
- Fraxel (re:store)™-PDT Combination (Fraxel (re:store)™, VBeam™, Blu-U)
- Large Pores (Fractional CO2 "DOT"™ Laser, Fraxel (re:store)™)
- Laser Eyelid Surgery (Fractional CO2 "DOT"™ Laser)
- Laser Hair Removal (Light Sheer™ Diode)
- Melasma (Fraxel (re:store)™)
- Scars (Fractional CO2 "DOT"™ Laser, Fraxel (re:store)™, VBeam™, Medlite™ C6)
- Spider Vein (Face) Treatments (VBeam™)
- Spider Vein (Leg) Treatments (VBeam™)
- Standard CO2 Laser Resurfacing (Ultrapulse™ CO2 Laser)
- Stretch Marks (VBeam™, Fraxel (re:store)™)
- Tattoo Removal (Medlite™ C6)
Thanks for visiting our laser center homepage. We look forward to helping you.